Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Foods Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team.
While sales growth and operational excellence is vital to our performance, it's people that drive our success!
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Warehouse Technician, for Night Shift 8:00pm – 6:00am (4 X 10 hour shifts a week) in our Bedford, NS location. If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join the team.
- Unloads cardboard and return product from route trucks into inventory
- Stacks and bundles cardboard
- Picks customer orders in full cases or by individual bags
- Loads delivery trucks with product using two-wheel carts & by hand
- Performs general clean-up/sanitation duties
- Works in a safe manner utilizing safe lifting techniques
- Attends regular scheduled team meetings
- Other duties as assigned: numerous miscellaneous tasks are required in the execution of this position. These may include: handling display equipment; repositioning trucks on the lot and completion of warehouse related paperwork.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Steel-toed safety boots are required
- Warehousing experience is an asset
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Job Type: Regular