- To support supervisor on preparing reporting for the total developed cluster, PBRs, AOP summaries and also supporting Central cross category projects
- To provide a consolidated view of monthly PBR’s, per site, per BU and per category, in addition to analysis of performance drivers and variance to AOP/ Forecast.
- Support the preparation of the AOP and forecasts by providing harmonized templates to the BU teams and managing the overall process planning.
- Prepare insightful PBR and AOP/Forecast presentations with clear cause of change analyses and explanations of key variances, including risks and opportunities.
- Close interaction with Centre Of Excellence /Central Reporting Team to determine reporting needs of the SCF planning team
- Work closely with Capital and Productivity analysts to understand trends and provide regular overviews to BU teams
- To identify areas for harmonization and improvement across BU processes.
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses & financial modelling to support decision making for central cross category projects.
- Proactively shares knowledge and insights with others to help them be more successful in their roles.
- Proactively identifies and pursues meaningful opportunities to collaborate with others the organization.
- Matrix organization: work effectively in the context of a new, virtual team with manager, peers and stakeholders based in different locations.
- Balance competing stakeholder requirements.
- Different systems and ways of working between BU’s, Categories and Sites.
- The role is being created as part of the new Supply Chain Finance E2E Operating Model and will be subject to evolve through the transition/learning curve.
- High functional knowledge of Excel and other Office tools and ERP systems.
- Min 5 years’ experience in Accounting / Operations Finance within an International Business Environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organizational skills, technical expertise, with a passion for detail.
- Accurate, Structured, Curious, Team player, Collaborator, Network Builder, Ownership.
- Ease at working with stakeholders at different levels within the organization and with a virtual team.
- Self-starter able to work autonomously without close supervision.
- Aspires self-development and growth.
- Demonstrates perseverance and a positive attitude in the pursuit of challenging goals.
Job Type: Regular