- Issue / amend the pro-forma invoices according to the monthly plan and sending them to distributors.
- Coordinate with the treasury and finance teams to confirm all money collection details across all different types of payment terms.
- Prepare all the required documents of every shipment (such as, Final Invoice – Packing list - Certificate of Origin – health certification) & dispatch every document to the concerned party.
- Ensure the timely delivery of all needed documents to the bank according to the tight time ensuring money collection on time and consignments releasing.
- Sending price lists and all required materials to the existing/ prospective customers.
- Updating the export clients’ data base with all the necessary information (Name of the company – Person in charge – Tel – Mobile – Fax – Email – Website – range of products).
- Coordinate & collect all documents of the subsidy in cooperation with the control team.
- Cross functionally gathering all necessary documents that required to claim any subsidy.
- Collaborate with the supply chain to ensure timely delivery of any production requests according to the set shipping schedule.
- Prepare and update the subsidy tracing report ensuring accurate and timely delivery to any administrative authority.
- Prepare, collect and updating all the company documents that are needed to accomplish subsidy collection such as ( ISO certificate tax, industrial registration, Tax ID, Tax endorsement, …..etc.).
- Bachelors’ Degree with 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Fluency in both written and spoken of English language.
- Execution & operating with business strategies.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Ability to work cross function/ Build strong positive relationship with peers and business.
- Analytical thinking Skills (Trend, data, events analysis to draw sound conclusions).
Job Type: Regular