Are you an impactful leader with a desire to drive PepsiCo’s Marketing agenda? If so, you might be the perfect candidate to help ignite our consumer’s thirst for our beverage brands in California. Whether it’s driving growth with Multicultural and Millennial consumers for priority brands such as Pepsi or Mountain Dew or supporting our portfolio transformation journey with our non-carbonated brands, we need talented marketers like you to join our team!
The Retail environment is facing tremendous change which is forcing customers to look for new growth opportunities in order to drive traffic and basket size. As such, Shopper marketing has become a key lever for PepsiCo in helping our customers drive differentiation in the marketplace and identify new growth opportunities.
As the Shopper Marketing Manager Large Format your mandate will be to drive growth by supporting PBNA’s West Divison’s shopper marketing agenda both internally (across our brands & customer team) and externally with our customers. You will play a critical role in in helping define the future strategic direction for your customers, and will be responsible for driving the in-store agenda, finding synergies between PBNA & customer strategies and developing breakthrough programming & innovation.
Note - Building strong relationships is integral to this role as you partner with your key account team, insights, brand teams and your customer’s marketing teams to build mutually beneficial programs together.
- Deliver volume & profit commitments on our Large Format Portfolio
- Support the Development of the Shopper Marketing Agenda for the Division’s Large Format Customers (Business Review to AOP) – uncovering the core shopper insights, setting objectives, creating the strategy, developing & executing the plan as well as tracking success
- Partner with insights to develop holistic learning agenda for key customers and develop shopper centric selling stories
- Lead Divisional Account Joint Business Planning for specific customers- requires liaising with customer team through the development of their customer plans as well as acting as a key resource to them
- Lead Retailer, Shopper, and Digital programming development and execution as well as postgame analysis to optimize programming in the future
- Develop ongoing relationship with Customer’s marketing team aligning to full year planning agenda
- Monitor performance on a period basis to proactively identify course corrections and/or new opportunities
- Leverage Sector strategies/programs to drive efficiencies and effectively localize programming & Activations
- Effectively manage A&M budget & demonstrate strong agency leadership
- Develop and localize point of sale assets
- Undergraduate/graduate business or marketing degree
- 3-5 years Marketing experience (previous CPG experience preferred)
- Solid understanding and demonstrated expertise in the Marketing function
- Previous customer & channel experience considered an asset
- Solid strategic and execution skills with a track record of delivering strong growth results
- Self-starter with ability to work independently – high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional project & time management skills
- Strong leadership skills, exceptional collaboration skills and high ability to influence
- Strong and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Ability to build & leverage informal network
- Ability to anticipate issues and resolve them based on sound business judgment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish an asset
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement