Do you want to be a part of one of the most exciting teams within our Human Resources academy at PepsiCo? Are you ready to step-up to the biggest challenge of your career and realize your potential in our dynamic, fast-paced culture?
The Human Resources Manager - PepsiCo Global Categories position will support a set of strategic global growth functions across PepsiCo. The role will provide daily HR business partner support to executives and professionals including: employee relations, performance management and leadership development. The HR Manager will partner with the management team to develop and execute high-impact talent and organization interventions that support the business.
The HRM is responsible for all HR Fundamentals (comp, benefits, staffing, etc.), Employee Relations, Talent Development, and Change Management. The HRM and Leadership team will work closely together to advocate for employees and partner with business teams to inspire greatness in our people, evolve the culture and drive sustainable business growth.
- Support and guide employees regarding Company policies, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans. Ensure a positive workplace
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assists leadership in managing performance and developing succession plans
- Lead talent acquisition process within organization to build strong scientific and technical bench
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal) and the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Lead efforts to create a supportive culture through Employee Engagement, Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives, Rewards and Recognition Execution, and Community Involvement
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree strongly preferred, in HRM, Labor Relations, OD, Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, I/O Psychology or Human Resources Management preferred
- Minimum of 8 years of HR Generalist experience with roles increasing in responsibility
- Experience providing HR support for dynamic, fast-moving organization is highly desirable
- Consumer Packaged Goods Experience preferred
- Change management expertise with demonstrated experience managing change in a large organization
- Managerial, strong communication and consultant experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement