Relief Sales Representative
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
We're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are the core of our business. As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it's only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people, and a supportive environment.
As a Relief Sales Representative you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by providing exceptional customer service to either large-format or small-format accounts. You are responsible for growing the business in your territory by creating on-going, positive relationships with your customers. You execute excellence in your territory through ordering products to be delivered to the store, re-stocking and rotating product on the shelves, and maintaining coolers and venders. You negotiate, create and build in- store displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs, decals and banners.
- Develop business to increase volume, new package distribution and acquire new foodservice accounts using customized proposals
- Sell and execute national and local promotions, solicit placement of incremental marketing equipment, displays, racks and sell sufficient product inventory
- Develop all assigned accounts relative to sales volume, market share, product distribution, space allocation and customer service
- Utilize point-of-sale materials to stimulate sales
- Must maintain and increase shelf facings, and racks; clean shelving and racking; and rotate product
- Provide excellent service to assigned accounts; create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Eliminate out-of-stocks and out-of-date product through effective order taking
- Work closely with PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitor and report on competitive activity
- Complete required paperwork and processes in an accurate and timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma required
- Possess a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- One-two years of fact-based direct selling experience an asset, but will train right candidate
- Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
- Solid oral presentation skills required
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job involved in display building and merchandising our products
- Bilingual an asset
Job Type: Regular