At PepsiCo we are committed to attracting the best talent, people moved by challenges and inspired by personal and professional growth opportunities.
We feed emotions of our customers and consumers, achieving results with our unique way of doing business, acting with integrity, in an agile and responsible.
Performance with Purpose
Break new ground. Never settle for second place. Beat together, celebrate and do something bigger. This is the meaning of Performance with Purpose.
We are committed, around the world, to giving people the taste they wish and the nutrition they need. Dream globally and act locally, innovating constantly to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business. New markets mean new ways of doing business, and new ways to address health-related issues, cultural differences and environmental challenges. Every day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth.
In Brazil since 1953, PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies in the country and operates in the market through favorite brands and recognized as QUAKER ® (cereals, cereal bars and cookies), TODDY ® (chocolate milk powder, chocolate milk ready to drink and cookies) , Magic ® (chocolate milk powder), TODDYNHO ® (chocolate milk ready to drink), ELMA CHIPS ® (popcorn, peanuts, wheat-based snacks), LUCKY ®, TORCIDA ®, RUFFLES, DORITOS ®, CHEETOS ®, FANDANGOS ® and FOFURA ® (snacks), EQLIBRI ™ and MABEL (cookies), GATORADE ® (sports drinks), LIPTON ® Ice Tea (tea ready to drink, in partnership with Unilever), KERO COCO ® and TROP COCO (coconut water), H2OH! ®, MOUNTAIN DEW and PEPSI-COLA ® (carbonated), and DRINKFINITY ® (portable and personal beverage system).
Part of LATAM R&D Solution Delivery and Execution Excellence, the R&D Analyst plays a key role ensuring high quality of R&D Documentation and Global Ingredients Standard, while harmonizing R&D business processes:
- Ensures integrity and high quality Documentation of ingredients, product, process and labeling specifications, in partnership with the Project Team Cells members for the Innovation, Productivity, Brand Stewardship and PwP agenda, guaranteeing full compliance to Technical Stage Gate requirements.
- Executes and complies with Global Ingredients Standards (GIS/PQP) requirements by building a strong connection with external suppliers and documenting new/existing ingredients Specifications.
- Replicate/Upload Specifications in SAP PLM/Accolade or other system
- Manage workflows in the systems
- Ensure that all information about product formulation and label are appropriate to local or external legislation, as well as, to the Pepsico requirements;
- Support the qualification and approval of suppliers according to the global quality protocol (SQA);
- Work with external suppliers to ensure compliance with product specifications
- Write down specifications for raw materials and finished products;
- Elaborate and review and/or approve label and legal information;
- Work close to the R&D leaders and Plant executives to ensure project timelines are met
- Lead projects of medium and low complexity in order to deliver the strategic plan;
- Support Operational training related to new technology/product;
- Flexibility to Coordinate industrial, pilot plant or laboratory testing for new (or adaptations to existing) product, process and/or equipment
- Support projetcs for Savory (Salty snacks) and Cookies and Crackers Categories.
- Support plant start up, ensuring the product performance according to the R&D plan;
- Participate in functional team project cell meetings;
- Guarantee the R&D information and company strategy confidentiality
“The company reserves the right to modify job requirements, skills and specifications according to its needs.”
- Research & Development or Process area interfaced with R&D
- Technical Degree (Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical, Production Engineering, and others)
- Desirable technical knowledge in Salty and/or C&C platform
- Language: intermediate English and Spanish
- Local Food legislation knowledge
- Knowledge in Food Safety, HACCP, Allergen
Job Type: Regular