At PepsiCo, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Based out of our Lahore office, the Main Purposes of the role are
- Focus on the employer branding of PepsiCo Pakistan Business Unit to make PepsiCo one of the best employer of choice.
- Focus on the development of proactive pipeline building in campus initiatives and relationship building by bringing alive PepsiCo’s employer brand.
- Own hiring up to Director level as per the KPIs ie. Time To Find, Time To Accept, Internal Candidate Care, Hiring Manager Satisfaction Score, Kenexa, Diversity
- End to end hiring for identified roles (eg. L10 and above ), and specifically all Director roles.
- Frontline hiring as per current state
- Assist the HQ/Global TAM with HQ Location free roles while owning the End to end hiring for Business Unit Location Free roles
- Own the TA Annual Operating Plan and the BU TA Budget
- Own and drive the diversity attraction/talent pool agenda
- Own the BU campus agenda and execution
- Own EVP and execution on the 12 month calendar and Always on Content for key markets
- Drive and embed new technology
- Drive and embed TA solutions
- Deploy employer branding strategy in line with global EVP to develop messages with local relevance
- Develop and design annual employer branding calendar, plan, KPI and budget
- Design EVP communication materials including all creatives, posts, articles, events, etc., and leveraging and exploring new channels for external communication
- Develop and manage all employer branding communication channels, eg., LinkedIn, Career site, job page, etc.
- Build relationship with internal key stakeholders and employee ambassadors to advocate PepsiCo EVP
- Work with global EB team to leverage resources and in align with global strategy
- Manage ERP program, job promotion activities and candidate relationship management platforms
- Work as gatekeeper of ATS to interact with global for system integration, UAT, and day-to-day problem solving
- Benchmark the industry to identify innovative & proactive talent attraction programs on campus
- Manage campus recruiting programs such as management trainee program, internship program, campus contest, and other pipeline building programs
- Work with functional leaders and HRBP to identify the pipeline needs and partner with HRBP and business to ensure appropriate projects for all round development
- Implement the on campus employer branding strategy to engage with students
- Other ad hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor degree is required; Master degree preferred
- At least 8 years of equivalent experiences. At least 5 years of campus hiring/employer branding experiences/ recruitment experiences. Previous TA experience or HR generalist work where recruiting was a large percentage of the work, is relevant and will be considered
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Good in using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop and other Office software
- Project management experience
- Can work within an international and matrix organization
- Must be a collaborative team player
- Communication savvy in a matrix and international organization
- Proven ability to build strong networks and relationships both externally and internally.
- Facilitation and presentation skills
Job Type: Regular