Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team as a Business Development Manager. This role would see the right person championing new business within the Traditional Trade team, while also identifying and developing new customer chains
- Working with Key Account Managers to support and drive national accounts
- Working alongside Contract Partners to drive Bluebird sales In order to meet targets
- Infield execution of new product rollouts, job lots and other marketing initiatives
- Developing channel specific plans identifying key future growth areas
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Core understanding and knowledge on NZ impulse/convenience trade channel
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Successful track record of identifying new business opportunities and stewarding through to customer level
- Exceptional ability to engage and influence other, as well as proven achievements in obtaining results through others.
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Bluebird team.
Bluebird’s job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular