The position is dedicated to:
- Lead the overall internal control agenda with a responsibility to drive execution in Poland, CEGB Fobo and Baltics by supporting the business to achieve their objectives as well as working closely for extended ESSA I/C CoE internal control agenda.
- Support Management to maintain Global Control Standards activities and achieve effective results from internal and external assessments such as PEP Corporate audit.
Poland and Baltics:
- Driving the internal control agenda as part of Poland Internal Control BU team.
- Identification or prevention of risks and control failures, recommending and monitoring appropriate remediation actions and effectiveness of the processes and controls executed by 3rd party (shared service)
- Supporting the business to improve operational performance (profitability, productivity), Financial Reporting (accurate financial statements), and Regulatory/ Compliance (compliance with laws) by identifying and preventing risks in the business processes.
- Acting as subject matter expert and playing an advisory role for all control matters to ensure full compliance with company policy and procedures.
- To seek for opportunities for simplification and harmonization initiatives to continuously improve business processes and related objectives through internal/external benchmarking
- To sustain and improve fraud awareness via executing appropriate fraud procedures to prevent adverse impact of fraud instances on entity and activity level objectives, reputation etc.
- Providing training to all control and process owners as well as 3rd party employees to ensure PepsiCo GCS is understood and embraced by all level of employees.
- Preparing professional and solid reports and presenting to Management
- Leading and facilitating the BU Audit Committee Meetings.
- Facilitating risk assessment workshops, walk-through session for all business cycles annually and provides necessary guidance and expertise for the business to assess relevancy of key control objectives and risks.
- Driving the internal control agenda of CEGB FOBO entity.
- Support implementation of FOBO control governance and GCS capabilities.
- Conduct Controls Risk Assessments. Drive a consistent and efficient approach to controls in FOBOs.
- Conduct independent review/testing of controls.
- Internal Control reporting to CEGB/FOBO and Sector Management
- Support FOBO Management during Corporate audit visits and remediation of issues.
- Build control capabilities across Process and Control Owners
- Support self-testing of key controls, validate testing results
- Drive optimization of franchise fundamentals
Key skills to be required for the role:
- Strong knowledge of Internal Controls, PepsiCo’s Control Standards
- Good understanding of PepsiCo Accounting policies
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present information to senior leaders
- Experience of working in a virtual team, x-functional and matrix environment.
- Fluent English both written and verbal
- Min. 5 years of experience in Finance or Internal/external audit
- The role requires high autonomy.
- Communicating beyond boundaries with different stakeholders, functions and layers in the organization
- Demonstrates resiliency when managing multiple priorities, demonstrating adaptability
- Developing effective working relationships with people across different cultures and business categories
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular