Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking a Sr. Specialist BI Delivery, Primary focus would be to take on the management of BI delivery. This would include development work within Business Objects, Essbase, Tableau and the ERT application with the responsibility of ensuring on time and on budget delivery; satisfying project requirements, while adhering to enterprise BI standards. Role will lead other BI projects and resources, including innovation related initiatives (e.g. Natural Language Generation / Natural Language Query) as specific opportunities arise). The role will be based in Hyderabad, India and report to the Director BI & Visualization
- Deliver new BI projects within Business Objects, Essbase, Tableau and the ERT application. (Incremental Responsibilities)
- Ensure on time and on budget delivery which satisfies project requirements, while adhering to enterprise BI standards.
- Manage work intake, prioritization and release timing; balancing demand and available resources. Ensure tactical initiatives are aligned with the strategic vision and business needs
- Manage partnership with vendors and leverage onshore and offshore models for work efforts
- Oversee coordination and partnerships with Business Relationship Managers, Architecture and IT services teams to develop and maintain BI best practices and standards along with appropriate quality assurance policies and procedures
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong project & resource management skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); lead team of technical resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple US locations and off-shore
- Lead technical discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements to build robust solutions
- Strong communication skills to meet with business, understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned requirements
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in project management
- More than 5 years’ experience in BI development and delivery
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Proven experience in managing Data, BI or Analytics projects
- Thorough knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills along with collaboration and listening skills
- Good understanding of PepsiCo business processes, data, and EDW environment
- Ability to work with agile delivery methodologies
- Ability to ideate requirements & design iteratively with business partners without formal requirements documentation
- Ability to budget resources and funding to meet project deliverables
Job Type: Regular