Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking a Sr Specialist GDA Delivery, Primary focus would be to take on the management of GDA delivery projects. GDA Delivery for data and Advanced Analytics for corporate Functional Areas – Supply Chain, Sales & Distribution, GTM, Finance, Equipment Service, Food Service Global Analytics and reporting delivery. New Business Requirements / Work Intake / Project delivery & sustain. The role will be based in Hyderabad, India and report to the Director GDA Delivery.
- Serve as single point of contact for assigned Global Data programs and projects
- Manages all aspects of assigned projects within Global Data & Analytics projects. Manages work intake to include process and technical teams
- Ensures availability and cost effectiveness of the Enterprise Data asset of the CIDA organization
- Provides technical and subject matter expertise and collaborates the CTO organization, influencing other teams and leaders to critical project finances and support/integrate as needed
- Partners with Global Data Functional leads to properly budget work, and resolve resource planning conflicts
- Ensures project delivery for systems, technology, and integrated applications across Global Data
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong project & resource management skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams (remote work locations); lead team of technical resources (employees and contractors) based in multiple US locations and off-shore
- Lead functional and technical discussions, driving clarity of complex issues/requirements to build robust solutions
- Strong communication skills to meet with business, understand sometimes ambiguous, needs, and translate to clear, aligned requirements
- 15+ years of related Information Technology and business work experience
- 10+ years of experience in Supply Chain and other Manufacturing implementations
- 5+ years of process management knowledge and governance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management, or related field
- Experience managing project financials for complex large projects, including plan to actual analysis, plan updates, and financial reconciliations
- Experience in Food/Beverage/Manufacturing industry preferred
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Solves highly complex, politically sensitive problems across teams
- Experience adhering and ensuring methodologies follow technical standards and strategies
- Ability to actively communicate to management project and operational data related issues in a timely manner
- Experience conducting cost benefit analyses and allocates resources within a project
- Must be willing and able to travel 10-20% of the time
Job Type: Regular