Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world. To achieve this vision, our team spans a wide range of IT capabilities. We partner with every PepsiCo business function – consumer insights, marketing & innovation, sales & eCommerce, supply chain & operations, and all back-office functions – to increase business value through new technology and digital solutions.
India will be a global IT Technology Hub for PepsiCo. The global IT Technology Hub in India will play a significant role in the delivery of IT services across all five of our global capability teams:
- Chief Technology Office (CTO)
- Global IT Operations
- Global Information Security
- Global Development & Delivery
- Strategy, Planning & Transformation
The CTO team brings the entrepreneurial spirit and speed of a startup company to innovate and solve real business challenges that are diverse, complex, and unique due to the global nature of PepsiCo’s business. These high-value innovations are delivered through internal teams as well as a partner eco-system of start-ups, academic institutions as well as large technology firms. CTO team members work with incubators and curated startup companies on a regular basis.
The CTO team delivers solutions leveraging leading-edge technologies in the areas of a) Big Data & advanced analytics using Teradata, HANA Enterprise, Hadoop, and Microsoft Azure Analytics, b) Artificial Intelligence (AI) using Machine Learning, Deep Learning, computer vision technologies for video, image, text, and voice analytics using programming languages such as R, python, Tensorflow, and GPU hardware for compute intensive applications, c) Internet of Things platforms (Cloud and Edge computing), d) Intelligent automation using RPA (UIPath), e) Augmented Reality using Apple ARkit and Android ARCore, f) Wearable devices & applications for hands free factory and warehouse operations, g) Blockchain for food safety and supply chain visibility, h) modern mobile application platforms, and i) modern infrastructure using hybrid multi-cloud environments and state-of-the-art collaboration and communication platforms. The CTO team also leverages agile development tools and processes (DevOps, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, etc.).
If solving sticky business problems using technology is your passion, PepsiCo CTO team provides unique opportunities to individuals like you. We invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come and join our team.
We are seeking a Sr Manager-IT Delivery (As an Intelligent Automation Delivery Leader ) will be responsible for leading a team of development managers to deliver automation solutions. Providing technical leadership, oversight and guidance for automation and cognitive end-to-end processes. You will be exposed to a wide array of business applications that get tied together with our robots. The role will be based in Hyderabad, India.
- Experience in leading large teams to deliver production strength Automation use cases utilizing technologies such as RPA, Machine Learning and Cognitive /AI. Hands-on experience with advanced automation concepts such as OCR (optical character recognition) and Computer Vision
- Provide leadership, oversight and guidance of new automation development initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices
- Experienced with agile development methodology (i.e. SAFe Agile)
- Conceptual selling and generating business
- Resolving issues that might come up during program delivery
- Oversee various responsibilities of program initiatives for deliveries, platform and sustain
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a change control process
- Coordinate with process owners and business to understand the as-is process and design the automation process flow
- Provide leadership, oversight, mentorship and guidance to development managers for initiatives, ensuring adherence to best practices
- Lead the preparation and presentation of materials to senior leadership
- Good finance manager ability to understand and corporate finance funding cycle and provide support
Key Competencies Required:
- Must be a team player, ability to work to balance between multiple deliverables.
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent Communicator
- Minimum 5+ years of hands-on development experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts
- 5 years of quantitative analytics experience, statistical modeling, machine learning, forecasting, optimization and/or predictive analytics
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on automation experience using Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, and or UI Path
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent with process analysis, requirements gathering and programming background
- Solid programming background, preferably in VB, C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience with MS Azure cloud
Job Type: Regular