As a CoPack Operations Assistant Analyst, you will utilize your accounting background to analyze manufacturing variances at our third party sites. You will partner with various teams and expand your network. Some of the various responsibilities include the following:
- Manage third party CoPacker sites including full case costing (FCC) sites and zero balance locations (ZBL)
- Period Journal Entries
- Period-end financial close activities. Provide key variance analysis and explanations to Management.
- Daily activities include reconciling finished goods production and shipments for third-party CoPackers
- Assist with annual physical inventory process
- Process weekly tolling payments, invoices, and assist the CoPacker in applying the cash payments.
- Additional duties may include invoice processing and special projects.
- Assist with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) deliverables and ad-hoc requests.
- Resolve discrepancies with invoice payments related to CoPackers
- Assist manager with SOX requirements and audit requests
- Ensure timely communication of any issues to Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office
- 5% Travel
- CPA a plus
- SAP preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement