The Tax Senior Analyst is responsible for the preparation/review of the complete income tax cycle for the beverages Division.
These responsibilities include the following:
- Preparation/review of federal, state tax compliance
- Tax researching and Planning
- Tax Forecasting and Tax Accounting Preparation/review
- Assist in Audit Defense both Federal and States
- BA or BS in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3 + years “Big 4” or equivalent experience preferred
- Masters in Tax preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate skills of tax technical expertise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to manage competing projects in time-constrained environment
- Proficient use of computers and experience with ONESOURCE or similar software
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement