- Prepare and analyze manufacturing variance reports for period-end and present findings to CMM’s (contract manufacturing managers), financial reporting and planning for forecast considerations
- Assist the Director on special projects and handle ad hoc requests from other business partners, i.e., contract manufacturing operations, logistics, tax, financial planning etc.
- Assist and provide direction to co-packers and contract manufacturing organization
- Approve journal entries in SAP
- Work hand in hand with product costing and ensure timely communication of any financial impacts in regards to BOM setup
- Oversee/review fixed asset transactions for co-pack locations including preparation of Q4/Q5, balance sheet recs, balance sheet review schedules, capital recovery agreements, minimum volume commitments and annual physical inventory audits
- Work with BPC team to maintain and properly document controls
- Partner with costing and supply chain planning during AOP to ensure co-packer volumes are in-line with expectations and to develop manufacturing overhead cost estimates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred. Experience in Public Accounting preferred. Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in financial accounting, cost accounting or financial analysis
- Prior supervisory experience
- Demonstrated increasing degree of responsibility in a role or organization
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems SAP preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Advanced MS Excel knowledge, i.e., use of VLOOKUP, logical statements, use of pivot tables
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions, interact effectively with all levels of personnel
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement