We are PepsiCo
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with over $63 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 22 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, scattered around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals. We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Performance with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Strategy and Transformation at PepsiCo
The PepsiCo Beverages North America Strategy and Transformation function plays the lead role in charting the long-term growth, transformation and portfolio development of PepsiCo Beverages North America sector, PepsiCo’s largest operating sector, at $20B+ net revenue. We are tasked with shaping the future of the business and ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever changing macro-environment, PepsiCo has Strategy and Transformation professionals aligned to each of our Sectors (e.g., PBNA), Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PBNA’s Strategy and Transformation function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PBNA’s extensive portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy and Transformation or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
The PBNA Strategy and Transformation Team
The team is under the leadership of a Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer, reporting into the CEO of PBNA. Some of the key responsibilities of the group include:
- Build the long-term enterprise, portfolio and franchise strategy of PBNA to deliver sustainable, profitable growth
- Drive business development by leading the evaluation of M&A and alliances
- Design and deploy the next generation of transformation and technology initiatives across PBNA
- Serve as the internal consulting team and business partners to PBNA and the Sr. Leadership team
- Develop strategies to proactively address potential headwinds for the PBNA business, such as beverage taxes and packaging
- Collaborate and partner with all functions in PBNA to align and drive initiatives
- Partner across other Strategy and Transformation teams and efforts worldwide as applicable
Accountabilities – Sr Analyst, PBNA Next Generation Transformation:
- Support the team in identifying and deconstructing business systems and processes against which to design and deploy next generation initiatives
- Assist in testing and piloting new initiatives to “fail fast” and find new solutions for the business to leverage at scale and win in the marketplace
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Processes
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the Chief Strategy and Transformation Officer and VP of Transformation, as well as cross-functional business leaders and partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- BA required
- 3+ years of strategy experience either internally or with a Top-Tier consulting firm
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement