Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
PMF Compute Leader
Principal purpose –
Responsible to manage all matters related with compute platform for Mexico market. This include datacenters, servers, databases, storages in Mexico environment (centralized, distributed) and all technologies applied (physical & virtual).
Main responsabilities –
- Drive relationship with vendor(s) in all related matters with compute services
- Ensure that vendor reach all agreed service levels
- Solve any deviations over compute services
- Provide information regarding compute services to enable make decisions process
- Ensure SoX compliance for all compute devices
- Drive incident, problem, change and configuration management processes for all compute services
- Lead Major Incident Management processes for compute services and collaborate in all major incidents related with IT Services
- Manage and control compute devices inventories
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor in Compute Sciences, Informatic or any related with technology science
- 3 years of experience in datacenters enviroments
- 3 years of experience working with compute/datacenter vendors, interacting with people around the world
- English fluence (mandatory)
- 1 year of experience working with ITIL/ISAR/SOX frameworks
- General knowledge in Windows/Unix/Linux/Oracle/SQL/Informix/VMWare/SAN/LAN/WAN
Job Type: Indefinido