- Lead and coordinate AOP/FCST processes, agenda, and deliverables within PO1 CS&L community in full synchronization with planning stances.
- Monitor EB BU CS&L performance and provide periodic performance tracking and accurate analysis timely on a monthly basis: by supporting monthly closing (identifying deviations and chasing actions plans for re-conduction) and by consolidation of “Cause of Change” (incl. productivity impacts) based on input from Logistics manager and by providing executive summary to CS&L Sr Manager.
- Lead the PO1 CS&L investment agenda (capex) from a financial perspective, and act as the CS&L key user of Global Brain Capital.
- Maintain & adapt all tracking tools according to business changes (transformation projects) in order to provide accurate performance details to budget owners and CS&L Sr Manager.
- Prepare & present monthly performance deck, both at BU and sector level.
- Manage and undertake a variety of ad-hoc financial requests from CS&L Sr Manager, CS&L team and Planning.
- Prepare world-class presentations to be used by CS&L Sr Manager.
- Lead budget management and cost control on CS&L HQ overhead costs
- Productivity & Capital: provide support to CS&L Project owners in developing Financials and approve them within thresholds stated in authorization matrix. This embeds Move and Inventory projects.
- Track and deliver visibility of obsoletes/waste to the whole organization.
- Build sufficient knowledge on EB PO1 CS&L costs & infrastructure to support any strategic network optimization opportunities, identify leverage and productivity
- University degree in Business Administration or alike
- Rigor in financial planning and proficiency in modeling skills
- Background in Finance, preferable in Planning / Controlling.
- Supply Chain knowledge.
- Business level proficiency in English
- System oriented
- Self-starter, high level of thinking & analytical skills, operational fact knowledge, priority setting, drive for results, and integrity.
- 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels of organization
Job Type: Regular