This is a leadership role within Global HR Operations and Shared Services. It is overall accountable for the configuration, integration and ongoing operations of all HR information systems, platforms and tool, ensuring business requirements are successfully translated into system performance. The role will provide leadership in the areas of system evaluations and analysis and work in close collaboration with IT and direct external vendors to deliver new system implementations that maximize efficiency and minimize risk. The role requires strong subject matter expertise and functional leadership as well as partnership and influence with internal stakeholders cross sector and function to deliver excellent customer service and meet service level agreements. Additionally, this role will be a member of the Global HR Operations leadership team.
- Lead the global HR Technology and Platforms strategy and on-going delivery for PepsiCo, meeting customer needs and expected SLA.
- Lead the definition of HR technology needs, evaluate and implement solutions in conjunction with vendor partners, business and IT teams, ensuring implemented technology meets the transactional, reporting and analytical needs of our businesses and functions.
- Manage system governance process across PepsiCo together with HR Process, IT, and business teams; ensure appropriate documentation and reference documents available for system and interface landscape
- Lead and manage “day to day” operations of the HR information systems team. Optimize HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements, crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes and simplification of processes that help drive accuracy and completeness. Ensure quality assurance for all design work ensuring that solutions are evaluated considering implications on end user experience and soundness, scalability and sustainability of technical design
- Direct the analysis and design of improvements to HR Systems and lead key activities to deliver identified improvements including the documentation of the process workflows, data and security models updates to ensure data protection and preparation of end user training materials
- Understand data security requirements and partner with Information Technology Security and Corporate Compliance to ensure implemented technology solutions meet these requirements. Ensure cross-functional governance is in place for critical employee data
- Manage the preparation and finalization of budget/resource allocation and investments plans for HR Technology. Actively participate in budget and project prioritization discussions with stakeholders to ensure systems investments are aligned with business requirements to maximize return on investments
- Manage third-party provider relationships as an extension of the team (e.g., Accenture); engage with third-party partners to improve performance, business reviews and pricing as it relates to HR technology and process improvements
- Communicate HR system issues and enhancements to system owners/end users
- Experience in HR process improvement and management, operations, system enhancements, and shared services; leverage lean practices to streamline HR service delivery
- Able to find balance between crisis and more “big picture” demands; execute with the right combination of urgency and analysis and prioritizing ruthlessly
- Able to identify issues and root cause; willingness to dive deep into details
- Resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- 10+ years of experience in IT and/or HRIS organization
- Able to deliver under pressure and in the spotlight
- Extensive experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding environments, where operational issues must be handled on large scale and with a need to multi-task and deal with ambiguity
- Experience leveraging technology and HRIS to drive results; not only understand the data, but able to communicate the story behind the data
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement