- Reporting directly to Reporting&Control Director, Turkey Controller
- Managing cost accounting team : team size,5 (2 managers, 2 experts, 1 contractor), all directly reporting to Cost Accounting Manager
- Lead cost accounting & inventory processes for both snacks & beverages categories, responsible for reporting accurate actual financial results: ensure Month-end closing processes are timely completed for COGS/Inventory processes
- Coordinate 3 snacks & 3 beverages plants and all warehouses for inventory/COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) related activities
- Lead preparation process for period end closing and Balance Sheet Review
- Reserve calculation&booking in line with general policies and specific situations
- Support Business with correct accounting treatments and ensure implementation of PepsiCo policies and procedures. (Supply Chain, Logistic, Plant teams, Marketing…etc.)
- Assign and coordinate productivity projects with related departments to improve Inventory.
- Identify control opportunities and process optimization opportunities and develop projects for I2C(Inventory to COGS), with Operations, Purchasing, and Logistics teams to improve controls and effectiveness.
- Preparation and ownership OCF forecast for Inventory, excellent sense of business foresight in order to manage DII and strong follow up / tracking during the year.
- University degree in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Business Engineering and other related fields
- Minimum 10 years of Finance experience (Cost Accounting, Audit/Internal Controls, Financial Reporting/Planning, Accounting)
- Self-Motivated, target oriented, can-do character (confident in your ability to deal with problems and achieve success)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment
- Good Communication skills in English: Verbal & Written
Job Type: Regular