This role will play a key role in delivering Insights vision and mission with primary responsibility for enabling superior NPD developing for Juice EE agenda via:
Providing insights for delivering breakthrough innovation pipeline, identifies potential innovation opportunity areas across EER Markets.
Providing business and marketing recommendations based on Consumer insights for making innovations bigger and better across EER markets.
Leading full-scale consumer research support for innovation projects starting from ideation till launch post evaluation building on cross-country similarities and synergies.
Contributing to the strong long-term Juice category innovation pipeline development.
• Master Degree in Sociology/ Marketing/ Economics
• Knowledge and practical experience with a wide scope of research methodologies and techniques (qual&quant)
• Strong strategic and analytical focus and skills
• 5+ years Consumer Research experience in FMCG company and/or Agency (ideally, on both client and agency sides)
• Fluent English
• MS Office – advanced user (PowerPoint, Excel)
• Knowledge of statistics is a plus
• Ability to work in agile and complex multi-market environment
• Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers
• Self-confident and self-managed personality
• Not afraid to change and to challenge the status quo
• Brings innovations to the tools and processes to ensure constant progress of insights development
• Positive and constructive attitude
• High drive and results oriented spirit
• Good communication skills, presentation and project management skills
• Committed team player with a passion to grow
• Able to build strong relationships with peers and senior management
• Naturally curiose
• Has high sense of numbers / highly accurate
Job Type: Постоянный