PepsiCo Canada Food has an opening in the In-Market Operations Department for an Operations Manager. This position will lead the Ottawa DC team in delivering product quality, service and freshness to the sales team, in a cost-efficient manner. The OM has overall accountability for leading, coaching, supporting and developing the individuals and teams within the DC.
Leading for Results/Setting the Agenda:
- Leads Site level execution of Area vision and strategies (people, facilities, fleet, route) to align with long-term business strategy;
- Develops and delivers Site financial and KPM targets;
- Leads cross functional alignment and business change with Site leadership team;
- Leads execution of National Initiatives in the Site.
Taking Others with You/Building Workforce Effectiveness:
- Develops team performance through CI processes and tools;
- Develops individual and organizational capability;
- Develops individual capability;
- Identifies and Addresses Opportunities for Personal Leadership Development.
- A strong professional image, ethical standards, integrity, objectivity, confidence and dedication to internal "customers" and contacts;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff;
- High level of energy with a bias to action;
- Solid problem-solving and group facilitation skills;
- Able to set priorities and juggle several tasks concurrently;
- Controlled under pressure;
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization;
- Strong technical and computer skills;
- Detail oriented.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- 2-5 years of experience in a warehouse environment;
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills;
- Coaching, facilitation and team building skills;
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
Job Type: Regular