PBNA’s Sales and GTM Technology Team plays a critical role within the Strategy and Transformation function. Responsibilities of the Sales and GTM Team include:
- Build sales and GTM capabilities through development of technology, tools, data analytics
- Establish technology roadmap that prioritizes critical capabilities to simplify, speed, and improve PBNA sales and GTM performance
- Develop new capabilities leveraging next generation technology
- Maintain and improve existing sales and GTM tools
- Collaborate effectively across PepsiCo to deliver best-in-class solutions
The Associate Manager will play a key role in the development and execution of PBNA’s Sales and GTM Technology strategy. This role will be responsible for leading workstreams on projects that include developing the Sales & GTM technology roadmap and identifying new technology capabilities for PBNA to leverage in the future. The Associate Manager will partner closely with Strategy and Transformation team members, as well as other functions across PBNA Sector and Divisions to drive project deliverables and implement solutions. This role requires excellent strategic thinking skills, strong analytical and communication skills, and the ability to work cross-functionally. In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate ownership of their workstreams and strong project management skills.
This position is located in White Plains, NY.
- Lead individual workstreams and support key deliverables for Sales & GTM Technology Strategy initiatives, such as developing PBNA technology roadmap, identifying new technologies/capabilities, and defining use cases/approach for PBNA to leverage in the future
- Engage Sales & GTM Technology team members, vendors, and other key stakeholders across PBNA Sector and Divisions to complete relevant analyses and develop insights and recommendations
- Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional partners to ensure successful implementation of recommendations/initiatives
- Develop presentation materials for project-related discussions as well as senior leadership reviews of Sales & GTM Technology Strategy initiatives
- Maintain understanding of industry trends and innovation across technology landscape
- Support and collaborate with Strategy & Transformation team members on related projects as needed
- Desired Characteristics
- Results-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates a high level of curiosity and a bias for action
- Strong analytical and problem solving/critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including excellent PowerPoint skills
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively across various levels of the organization
- Ability to own individual workstreams; self-starter mindset
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Team player with the ability to excel in an agile, collaborative, ambiguous environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in related industry; strategy consulting experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior Consumer Packaged Goods and/or Technology project experience preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement