PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
This role will be assisting the PepsiCo UK & Ireland marketing team with all legal aspects of a variety of promotional activity, including:
- Reviewing consumer marketing materials, including social media posts, blogs and advertorials for compliance with relevant rules & regulations
- Reviewing press releases and trade PR
- Drafting promotional terms and conditions
- Assisting with delivering marketing training on key legal issues
- Reviewing commercial contracts and confidentiality agreements
- Developing key email updates on marketing law for business clients
- Handling notifications of fraudulent promotion activity and reporting to the authorities as appropriate
Skills & qualifications: Would suit someone who has completed the GDL or LPC and is looking for practical legal experience in a commercial environment. A good understanding of the basics of contract law, intellectual property law and data protection law would be an advantage, together with a working knowledge of relevant industry codes such as the CAP Code.
To be considered for this role we will only accept applications with an attached covering letter.
Location: Chiswick, London
Job Type: Temporary