At PepsiCo eCommerce team, we are building the next generation of innovative products using emerging technologies and design thinking. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the eCommerce group has a unique start-up feel and defined values that embrace a more entrepreneurial mindset: bias for action; results oriented; community-focused; prioritization of people. We plan to use the latest technologies and tools to build Direct to Consumer digital retail experiences, cross functional automation products and experiment with digital innovation like voice commerce.
We're looking for a versatile Product Manager who brings along fresh ideas from all areas, including building consumer facing digital experiences, agile product development as well as building products leveraging emerging technology.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with business, engineering, marketing and product management teams to set product development priorities and design and deliver solutions
- Define product requirements documents for both internal tools-based solutions and customer-facing eCommerce digital experiences
- Review metrics to identify opportunities and deliver successful product improvements
- Research and identify new opportunities to innovate in eCommerce·
- Engage and influence partners in the space of technology capabilities and digital innovation
- Work closely with design and engineering to bring products to life
- Stay current with competitors and emerging technology
- Manage technology vendor relationships
- A BA/BS in technical or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in product management working with design and engineering teams
- Experience building roadmaps, managing product backlogs, and working closely with software development teams to build new products in a startup environment
- Proven track record of developing user stories or product requirement documents (PRDs)
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in building API based products
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast paced, dynamic environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement