Come help us lead the digital transformation here at PepsiCo: a dynamic environment with cutting edge technologies. Where winning with purpose matched with a passion for creating products and programs of lasting value are expected and rewarded.
PepsiCo has an aggressive goal to increase share of product sales and revenue via B2B and B2C eCommerce channels. In support of this goal PepsiCo IT has embarked on a modernization journey by utilizing salesforce commerce cloud (CloudCraze) platform to support the B2B commerce needs. Furthermore, a commerce integration hub based on java microservices is being developed to enable product information management(catalog), integration with a variety of eCommerce partners and third-party logistics companies, provide real-time visibility to product inventory and stock levels, allow for flexible orchestration and tracking of product fulfillment.
The eCommerce Platform Delivery Sr. Manager is responsible for managing the architecture, design, development, and delivery of the Salesforce commerce cloud (CloudCraze) portal and integration with the commerce integration hub. This position will work with key stakeholders to understand and manage expectations, provide technical consultation, as well as negotiate with and manage third party technology partners.
If you like working in an entrepreneurial environment while at the same time having the backing and resources of a large fortune 50 company, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be rewarded with an explosive growth opportunity as we forge the platform to power PepsiCo’s digital transformation.
- Design state of the art commerce platforms for PepsiCo’s s businesses globally utilizing salesforce and other commerce platforms and custom-built solutions
- Direct the software development efforts around various modules such as commerce cloud, marketing cloud and online consumer/customer experience measurement and improvement
- Assess, select and manage third-party partner capabilities for solution implementation and consultation, to meet expectations while maximizing cost efficiency, quality, timeliness, and responsiveness
- Ensure all eCommerce platform components are well integrated, highly available & scalable, and adequately monitored for optimal service availability and performance
- Provide senior and executive leadership reports on the team's priorities and activities to allow visibility into the team's initiatives, status, risks, and backlog
- Monitor and analyze eCommerce trends, technologies, and best practices to assess the internal performance to the industry norm and to best align products and projects to meet the strategic direction
- Lead team of analysts, developers, architects, and technology leads (salesforce and java)
- Seasoned IT professional with 10+ years of IT experience, with at least 8 years in leading and delivering successful end to end consumer/customer facing solutions in support of eCommerce channels and B2C or B2B operations
- Significant experience in building large-scale, complex, high volume, and highly available and resilient eCommerce solutions using salesforce and other commerce technologies (like ATG, SAP Hybris, Magento, Commerce Tools etc.,)
- Deep technical expertise in building commerce portals, mobile applications, web content management, digital asset management, personalization engines, A/B testing, web analytics, etc., in order to offer the best customer facing solutions and experiences
- Building applications in a true container-based architecture using Agile software development methodologies and related technologies/tools to drive Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree strongly preferred
- Hands-on design and architect of custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, and application integration patterns
- Experience in complex Integration architectures (ERP systems/EDI/SOAP/REST APIs), Master Data Management etc.
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/ Product information Management (PIM)/ Digtal Asset Management (DAM) t00ls used in CPG industry
- Experience utilizing cloud native technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and devops principles
- Experience with Scaled Agile methodology and DevSecOps practice
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision makers with strong verbal and written communication skills to influence senior leaders
- Experience managing global teams across geographies
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement