Come help us lead the digital transformation here at PepsiCo: a dynamic environment with cutting edge technologies. Where winning with purpose matched with a passion for creating products and programs of lasting value are expected and rewarded.
PepsiCo has an aggressive goal to increase share of product sales and revenue via B2B and B2C eCommerce channels. In support of this goal PepsiCo has embarked on a modernization journey by building a microservices based commerce integration hub to enable product information management(catalog), integration with a variety of eCommerce partners and third-party logistics companies, provide real-time visibility to product inventory and stock levels, allow for flexible orchestration and tracking of product fulfillment.
The Commerce Integration Delivery Lead is responsible for managing the architecture, design, development, and delivery of the Commerce integration hub. The Hub will integrate with a variety of internal Sales, CRM, Supply Chain, and ERP systems, as well as external partner systems. In this capacity, the person will provide leadership and direction to the technology team to develop and deliver eCommerce solutions. This position will work with key stakeholders to understand and manage expectations, provide technical consultation, as well as negotiate with and manage third party technology partners.
If you like working in an entrepreneurial environment while at the same time having the backing and resources of a large fortune 50 company, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be rewarded with an explosive growth opportunity as we forge the platform to power PepsiCo’s digital transformation.
- Design state of the art commerce platforms for PepsiCo’s s businesses globally utilizing microservice frameworks, pre-built commerce platforms (like SAP Hybris, ATG, Magento etc.,) and custom-built solutions
- Assess, select and manage third-party partner capabilities for solution implementation and consultation, to meet expectations while maximizing cost efficiency, quality, timeliness, and responsiveness
- Ensure all eCommerce platform components are well integrated, highly available & scalable, and adequately monitored for optimal service availability and performance
- Provide senior and executive leadership reports on the team's priorities and activities to allow visibility into the team's initiatives, status, risks, and backlog
- Monitor and analyze eCommerce trends, technologies, and best practices to assess the internal performance to the industry norm and to best align products and projects to meet the strategic direction.
- Develop and manage the team's budget and expenditures to deliver cost efficiencies, identify variances, and ensure the best utilization of resources
- Lead team of analysts, developers, architects, and technology leads
- 10+ years of IT experience, with at least 8 years in leading and delivering successful end to end consumer/customer facing solutions in support of eCommerce channels and B2C or B2B operations
- Significant experience in building large-scale, complex, high volume, and highly available and resilient eCommerce solutions using commerce technologies (like ATG, SAP Hybris, Magento, Commerce Tools etc.,)
- Ideal candidate would have demonstrated experience leading solutions from initial visioning to final deployment and adoption (Demonstrating the ability to not only generate ideas but taking it through solution development and launch)
- Deep technical expertise in building commerce portals, mobile applications, web content management, digital asset management, personalization engines, A/B testing, web analytics, etc., in order to offer the best customer facing solutions and experiences
- Building applications in a true container-based architecture (PCF or Docker/Kubernetes) using Agile software development methodologies and related technologies/tools to drive Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree strongly preferred in Computer science, Electrical engineering or related fields
- Expertise in building microservices using Java and Node.JS. Familiarity with distributed microservice architectures, domain driven design, distributed tracing, observability, experimentation, API gateway implementations.
- Deep expertise in microservice design and development, Java J2EE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, event driven frameworks (Kafka) and SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Experience in complex Integration architectures (ERP systems/EDI/SOAP/REST APIs), Master Data Management etc.,
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/ Product information Management (PIM)/ Digital Asset Management (DAM) t00ls used in CPG industry
- Experience utilizing cloud native technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and devops principles
- Proficiency with developing unit test cases using TDD methodology and JUnit, HTTP Unit or JWebUnit, Mockito, PowerMock etc
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement