Come help us lead the digital transformation here at PepsiCo: a dynamic environment with cutting edge technologies. Where winning with purpose matched with a passion for creating products and programs of lasting value are expected and rewarded.
PepsiCo has an aggressive goal to increase share of product sales and revenue via B2B and B2C eCommerce channels. In support of this goal PepsiCo IT has embarked on a modernization journey by building a. commerce integration hub based on java microservices is being developed to enable product information management(catalog), integration with a variety of eCommerce partners and third-party logistics companies, provide real-time visibility to product inventory and stock levels, allow for flexible orchestration and tracking of product fulfillment.
The Commerce Sr. Developer is responsible for development and delivery of the Commerce integration hub. The Hub will integrate with a variety of internal Sales, CRM, Supply Chain, and ERP systems, as well as external partner systems. In this capacity, the person will provide technical leadership in developing and delivering eCommerce solutions.
If you like working in an entrepreneurial environment while at the same time having the backing and resources of a large fortune 50 company, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you. You will be rewarded with an explosive growth opportunity as we forge the platform to power PepsiCo’s digital transformation.
- Design state of the art commerce platforms for PepsiCo’s s businesses globally utilizing microservice frameworks, pre-built commerce platforms (like SAP Hybris, ATG, Magento etc.,) and custom-built solutions
- Lead the commerce integration hub implementation, providing hands on contributions to the software design, development, and integration
- Lead developers in building integrations with multiple systems including ERP systems (SAP, Oracle), Product Information Management (PIM) systems, Digital Asset Management systems (DAM) and other systems using APIs.
- Independently lead the estimation effort for projects
- Ensure all eCommerce platform components are well integrated, highly available & scalable, and adequately monitored for optimal service availability and performance
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Optimize application performance and scalability
- Assist Project Leadership to conduct project risk identification and mitigation planning
- Seasoned IT professional with 7+ years of hands on experience in delivering successful end to end consumer/customer facing solutions in support of eCommerce channels and B2C or B2B operations
- Expertise in building microservices using Java and Node.JS. Familiarity with distributed microservice architectures, domain driven design, distributed tracing, observability, experimentation, API gateway implementations, messaging (Kafka), CQRS pattern etc
- Deep expertise in microservice design and development, Java J2EE, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, event driven frameworks (Kafka) and SQL/NoSQL databases
- Building applications in a true container-based architecture using Agile software development methodologies and related technologies/tools to drive Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree strongly preferred in Computer science, Electrical engineering or related fields
- Significant experience in building large-scale, complex, high volume, and highly available and resilient eCommerce solutions using commerce technologies (like ATG, SAP Hybris, Magento, Commerce Tools etc.,)
- Experience in complex Integration architectures (ERP systems/EDI/SOAP/REST APIs), Master Data Management etc
- Familiarity with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)/ Product information Management (PIM)/ Digital Asset Management (DAM) t00ls used in CPG industry
- Experience utilizing cloud native technologies (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) and DevSecOps principles.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies
- Ideal candidate would be competent in Functional Programming practices
- Technical expertise in building commerce portals, mobile applications, web content management, digital asset management, personalization engines, A/B testing, web analytics, etc., in order to offer the best customer facing solutions and experiences
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement