We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our IT function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to deliver high quality technical support, design and development services for our SAP solution? Come take a seat at the table to help contribute in to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
The Senior ABAP Consultant for Barcelona office will focus on:
- Actively engaging with the business customer in defining optimal solutions
- Provide technical support through SAP development extensive experience.
- Work/collaborate with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources
- Alignment to the internal Enterprise Solutions support operating model, including technology standards, support methodology, release management, change management, and other related processes and procedures, SLA and controls compliance.
Accountabilities. You will:
- Look across end to end solutions to identify and fix performance and development related issues
- Provide application debugging support and code fixes for identified issues and builds for continuous improvement initiatives
- Work with customers and BIS partners to find and resolve application issues, bringing up as required
- Perform troubleshooting and systems analysis
- Provide 24x7 production support on a rotational or as-needed basis
- Develop, executes and maintains test plans and test cases
- Perform incident management tasks (e.g., documenting issues, associated root causes and work intake)
- Build updated solutions, frequently asked question (FAQ) and training documents
- Test application incident resolutions and/or improvements.
- Craft updated solution (diagrams, code, test plans, etc.) in support of incident and problem management
- Provide support for problem and change management
- Ability to prioritize own work under general supervision
- Gain technical requirements and assists with design solution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 8+ years of hands-on SAP development, implementation, and support with focus on one or more of the following SAP functional modules: FIN, GTM, and/or APO
- 5+ years of experience in: SAP ABAP, user exits, BAPIs, RFCs, BADIs, object oriented programming (OOO), LSMW, ALV reporting, BDCs, and IDOCs
- Proficient in written & spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to develop new technology skills, business knowledge, and customer service capability through training, experimentation, and self-study
- Demonstrable ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Provides excellent customer service skills to direct and indirect customers
- Ability to work flexible hours based on varying business needs
- Knowledge and experience in following tools, disciplines and processes are nice to have: S/4HANA ABAP Programming, SAP Solution Manager, SAP ChaRM, ITIL tools & processes, CPG industry experience, project implementation and production support experience.
Job Type: Regular