Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it's located in Purchase, NY doesn't mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
We are PepsiCo:
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader operating in more than 200 countries and territories with a product portfolio that includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands. From Gatorade to Quaker, LIFEWTR to Lay’s, we make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to be the global leader in convenient foods and beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Our employees drive our culture. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, what makes you unique, makes us better!
Being part of the HR team at PepsiCo requires that you help create a culture, which encourages teamwork, decision making and ownership of the business results. Our full-time HR Representatives are required to play a broad HR generalist role within a manufacturing, operations or sales client group. In partnership with the lead HR Manager or Director, the HR Representative takes an active role to help support an employee base of between 400 and 1,000 associates. You will have real responsibility day one serving in a broad HR role as a functional expert, business partner, and enabler for the organization through a strategic approach that leverages your academic knowledge and personal capabilities.
What you can expect:
We're hiring today, for PepsiCo's future leaders of tomorrow. Whether you join our Food or Beverage division, you can expect experiences that will build the leadership excellence and functional expertise needed for long-term career growth. This is achieved through the leadership and execution of HR processes which provide direct and technical support to the business. Business partnerships with senior leadership allows HR professionals to actively participate in the business and learn our ongoing challenges. This allows our HR team the flexibility and autonomy to match the right solutions, ideas, skills, people and processes to the specific needs of their businesses in ways that create measurable results. Creating valuable change in line with the business agenda defines our overall contribution to our organization goals. At PepsiCo, we reserve a spot for you at the leadership table, but it’s up to you to earn your voice and make an impact.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Support and guide PepsiCo Unit Leaders, Team Leaders and Employees regarding Company policies, HR programs administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Assist leadership in managing performance and developing succession plans
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and effectively present to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
What we’re looking for:
- Currently pursuing a degree in: Human Resources (other related majors will be considered)
- Self-starting individuals who possess the passion and drive to win
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems
- Ability to discern priorities and remain organized as business needs evolve
- Strong work ethic and heightened sense of urgency to operate successfully in a fast paced environment
- Proven leadership throughout your academic career (on- or off- campus)
- Previous internship experience in consumer products or manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- Willing and able to work flexible hours as necessary
- Willing and able to relocate at time of hire and as your career progresses within the organization
Minimum Qualifications - Each candidate is expected to:
- Graduate with Master’s (or MBA) degree within one (1) year of internship completion
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement