We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Finance function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to work as a Finance Manager for our business in PepsiCo South-west Europe? Come take a seat at the table. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
You will own and lead the planning of the Spain, Italy and Portugal Cost of Goods (COGS) and distribution budget (c. $0.55bn), in addition to performance analysis and forecasting.
- Functional Leadership of 5 directs in the planning of $0.55bn COGs for Spain, Italy and Portugal MU’s
- Partner Management of Business Units CFOs / FP&A in delivery of COGs as part of Service Delivery Model and to CS&L Director.
- Steward of the AOP and Quarterly Forecast process for Salty, Beverage, Juice & Grains COGS, initiating corrective action, in conjunction with the Category where necessary
- Liaison and coordination of planning processes with 8 Manufacturing Plants
- Provision of Cost Cards and management of end-to-end in Oracle and Access COGs processes into SAP
- Provision of COMM to COGs adjustments (write offs, inventory, split by MU’s)
- Responsibility for Plant Budgets (COGS and Plant Compressible Cost)
- Responsibility for Distribution financials and support to CS&L team
- Calculation of allocations to the other BUs and MOH Fee splits. Participate in Target Adjustment process during AOP process.
- Responsible for COGS productivities tracking and reporting in Power Steering.
- PPV reporting to GP
4. Translation of productivity targets communicated by the Category into P&L savings
5. Support Capex process wherever required - (process from CAR to SAP)
6. Oversee the COGs close process. Completion of presentation decks for both period results and forecasts, clearly identifying main variances via cause of change models and key risks and opportunities, for 15 different MU’s
7. Flag trends that need further performance analysis and intervention
8. Contribute to the design and harmonization of Sector-wide processes/reporting as part of the finance operating model
9. Support manufacturing sites and CS&L in the critical metrics’s calculation and Scorecard reporting
- Commodity insight, reporting and forecasting
- Coman reporting and forecasting. Support Coman team to prepare their Scorecard.
- Planning responsibility for Spain, Italy and Portugal COGs: $0.55BN, 9 Manufacturing Plants. Different categories plants; Beverage, Snacks, Juice categories and Corn cleaning. Planning responsible at COGS and Distribution for 15 MU. Also responsible for 6 central warehouses and over 50 DC’s too.
- Matrix organization: work effectively in the context of a new, virtual team located indifferent HQ’s: Madrid, Vitoria, Barcelona and Milano.
- Balance competing partner requirements
- Lead change effectively during operating model transition
- A lot of complexity, many partners, different plant categories, many MU’s to support.
Key Skills/Experience Required
- People Management Experience /Leadership and background in cost management.
- Depth & breadth of capability in Supply Chain Finance to be able to use insight of key business drivers and facilitate interactions to close forecasted gaps to plan and to enhance business performance
- Validated ability to operate collaboratively across multiple partner groups (Finance, Plant Leaders)
- Proven Influencing Skills to win support with senior Partners (Up to Band 2)
- Tactical/Process Decision-making (not strategic) without day-to-day reference to Manager
- Role will face a number of issues that require evaluative thinking, where depth of experience will be a key factor
PepsiCo is one of the largest food and beverages companies in the world. Every day, worldwide, people consume PepsiCo products, more than a billion times. With strong brands like Pepsi, 7UP, Lay's, Tropicana, Doritos, Quaker and Alvalle we are firmly represented within Spain, Italy and Portugal.
At the heart of PepsiCo, is Performance with Purpose — our goal to deliver top-tier financial performance while creating sustainable value for all partners. We believe that delivering for our consumers and customers, protecting our environment, sourcing with integrity and investing in our employees are not just the right thing to do, but that these actions also position PepsiCo for long-term, sustainable growth.
Job Type: Regular