Bring your passion and talent to our stage and continue to share our future and deliver innovative products to our consumers. You care about what your work means to the rest of the world – so do we. Imagine what can happen when we work together. In this role you will provide overall city leadership for Food For Good deliveries, including for field staff and local nonprofit, supplier and operational partners. Additionally you will supervise all of Food for Good’s daily operations for deliveries and cover the meal team supervisor.
Additional duties include:
- Supervise the delivery staff to ensure efficient and on time deliveries with excellent customer service
- Support hiring drivers staff
- Lead the daily interaction with nonprofit partners including customer service, orders, and inventory management
- Deliver over all annual performance within city budget
- Deliver key operational metrics, including delivery and fleet
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- People management experience
- Microsoft Suite experience
- 2 years of experience supervising deliveries
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement