Auto req ID: 175192BR
Supply Management Snacks Benelux/France/Nordics is responsible for Supply Planning, Materials Move Planning and Production Scheduling for Snacks for Food for the three snacks plants in Benelux as well as for Supply Planning of non Benelux PI sites or co manufacturers supplying the earlier mentioned markets.
The team consists of approximately 15 team members, reporting directly and indirectly into the Hub Supply Manager Benelux/France/Nordics. Team members are either based in one of the HQ in Benelux or France or in one of the Benelux production sites.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced supply planner to manage supply of Nuts category for which the production site is based in Zaandam (NL).
The supply planner will be operationally responsible for the supply plan and will manage the long-term outlook for the Zaandam production site. This site produces for multiple markets e.a. BNL, FR, UK, Iberia and APAC countries. The portfolio consists of multiple production lines and approximately 150 SKUs.
Prime responsibility of the supply planning role is to manage the 16 weeks capacity versus demand outlook of the Zaandam site by realizing stock availability while balancing plant efficiency and stock holding targets. The role requires close collaboration with demand and inventory planners, line scheduler and material move planner as well as the manufacturing team, commercialization managers, supply planning peers and the category planning team.
To facilitate ambitious growth plans for the Peanut & Nuts category both in West Europe as well as in Asia Pacific, the planner will be strongly engaged with category and business unit commercialisation teams, with the category long term planner as well as with the site change manager, in order to assess feasibility, identify unlocks and implement sequencing changes.
• To deliver a 16 weeks rolling supply plan for the respective production site, driving target stock levels and taking into account site planning constraints and material availability constraints thus delivering the target service levels of the different Business Units
• To manage the stock availability for the assigned portfolio through daily follow up on stock and service position, to identify risks and mitigation options. To effectively communicate changes to scheduler or BU contact through the appropriate channels.
• To monitor adherence of production actuals to plant schedule and to supply plan, provide feedback and to run a period site review in collaboration with the site line scheduler
• To own the 16-week outlook for total demand vs capacity, to take timely actions to secure service and to prepare a monthly supply review
• To manage capacity constraints, short and long term, to achieve commercial plans while reflecting the manufacturing capability as agreed and provide scenarios for solutions to bottlenecks, integrating input from commercial and manufacturing. This includes the management of NPD, defining conditions for launching NPD and phasing out, aligning on season / event preparation with respective BU
• To provide hands on support to the Senior Supply Planner Snacks and to share expertise with other planners (e.g. overarching view across sites, training, decision maker for interface issues, exchange sessions)
• To act as a prime counterpart for the Long Term planner Snacks: to coordinate internally with other functions (i.e. Marketing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Finance, Procurement) the requirements for network analysis and capex related initiatives, to perform scenario modelling for multiple years out, to deliver tangible insights to justify future investments and to manage planning around complicated investments programs
• To fulfill back-up role for supply planning peers (BOL, Veurne)
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
• 3-5 years experience in a similar role within FMCG
• Planning – thinking skills, highly numerate with the ability to make decisions and judgements, the ability to work in a changing environment generating innovative ideas and creative solutions
• Execution – Commitment to customer service, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workloads while working under pressure to challenging timelines
• Operational Excellence – demonstrate passion for mastering the details of the business, leverages understanding of key business drivers.
• Leadership – should possess strong communication / facilitation skills to build and sustain a wide range of working relationships across multiple functions/sites, being flexible in their approach to achieve the collective aims
• Can work in a virtual team
• Be able to travel to Zaandam site at least once a week, ability to travel to other locations as requested, to a maximum of 1x/monthRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular