This position is located in Phoenix, AZ
At PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA), people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
PBNA’s West Division Team is responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks. As the PBNA Senior Coordinator for Brand Marketing, your responsibility will be to support the Sr. Manager of Brand Marketing with local brand marketing programs, budget management and finance coordination along with administrative assistance.
- Support manager in delivering the growth agenda, including supporting the development of our annual business plans and business reviews
- Assist in the development and execution of local brand marketing programs in support of West Division priorities, inclusive of working with external agencies and media partners
- Provide support on new business presentations, create internal presentations and external sell sheets
- Lead innovation projects and support manager in the development of 360 consumer/ shopper communication plans
- Collaborate and work closely with cross functional teams & agency partners to gain meaningful insights into business drivers and deliver strong programming
- Lead postgame analyses to optimize programming / innovations & proactively recommend course corrections and/or identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze brand and category specific data to understand consumer/shopper trends and develop business building recommendations
- Manage A&M budget including processing invoices, coordinating with suppliers/partners, reconciling and maintaining an accurate tracker
- Lead ordering and inventory management of branded premium items & products as well as coordinate market sponsorships and sampling events.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Business / Marketing degree preferred)
- Results oriented with a strong passion for consumer packaged goods marketing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to win through superior leadership and teamwork skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence at all levels
- Ability to leverage agency relationships to achieve gold standard results
- Business savvy, proactive and an opportunity seeker
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Excel as well as Word, Microsoft Outlook and usage of systems
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement