PepsiCo’s Beverages North America Group (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our exciting Field Marketing growth agenda.
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through innovation and a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
PBNA’s Field Teams are responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks. The work includes building the strategic vision, setting the agenda and ensuring world-class execution to deliver results. The Consumer Insights Associate Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, analysis of learning plans related to PBNA’s West Region. This position will sit at our WeWork location in Playa Vista, CA.
- Leverage scorecards and reports to diagnose drivers of local portfolio, brand & innovation performance, including key outcomes
- Building Field Marketing team’s consumer empathy and insights capabilities through primary and secondary research sources
- Partnering with Field Marketing team to outline the key regional/local consumer problems to solve for powerhouse brands & key regional customer accounts
- Creating post-campaign analysis tools to track and measure success metrics of each program
- Assist with localization of national sell stories to create customized solutions for local partners
- Strong experience using syndicated data tools (proficiency in IRI scanner & panel data is required)
- Very strong syndicated data understanding (IRI, Nielsen)
- Ability to translate data into actionable insights and answer the ‘so what’ questions
- Solid understanding of media measurement tools and terminology
- Strong analytical skillset
- Excel, Powerpoint, IRI solutions
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, market research, business or other insights-related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker
- 5+years of progressive experience in market research
- Master’s level study or commensurate experience strongly desired
- Experience working cross functionally with various business partners
- High level of consumer empathy and ability to provide insight into what makes our consumers 'tick'
- Well versed in research methodologies and proven ability to apply research to address business problems
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships in matrix environment(s)
- Strong ability to problem solve and seek alternative solutions to job tasks; generate fresh ideas
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement