PepsiCo’s Beverages North America Group (PBNA) is looking for driven, passionate, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals to be a part of our exciting Field Marketing growth agenda.
Working within a fast-paced and innovative environment, you will be challenged to achieve both business and personal growth through innovation and a high degree of ingenuity and responsibility.
PBNA’s Field Teams are responsible for developing and driving a nationally great, locally even better brand strategy for each of PepsiCo’s key beverage trademarks. The work includes building the strategic vision, setting the agenda and ensuring world-class execution to deliver results. The Consumer Insights Associate Manager will be responsible for the development, execution, analysis of learning plans related to PBNA’s Central Region.
- Leverage scorecards and reports to diagnose drivers of local portfolio, brand & innovation performance, including key outcomes.
- Building Field Marketing team’s consumer empathy and insights capabilities through primary and secondary research sources
- Partnering with Field Marketing team to outline the key regional/local consumer problems to solve for powerhouse brands & key regional customer accounts
- Creating post-campaign analysis tools to track and measure success metrics of each program
- Assist with localization of national sell stories to create customized solutions for local partners
- 5+ years of progressive experience in market research
- B.A. in marketing, market research, business or other insights-related field required. Master’s level study or commensurate experience strongly desired
- Strong experience using syndicated data tools (proficiency in IRI scanner & panel data is required).
- Experience working cross functionally with various business partners
- High level of consumer empathy and ability to provide insight into what makes our consumers 'tick'
- Ability to translate data into action-oriented insights
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinker
- Well versed in research methodologies and proven ability to apply research to address business problems
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships in matrix environment(s)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve and seek alternative solutions to job tasks; generate fresh ideas
- Proven ability to prioritize workload and deliver on commitments in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong syndicated data understanding (IRI, Nielsen) and ability to translate the data into actionable insights and answer the ‘so what’ questions
- Solid understanding of media measurement tools and terminology
- Strong analytical skillset
- Excel, Powerpoint, IRI solutions
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement