This Los Angeles (City of Industry) based position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity. This individual is responsible for executing continuous improvement projects for the facility production and processing departments. The individual will drive results using TPM principles and LSS tools.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Leads continuous improvement teams consisting of maintenance, production, and quality personnel
- Executes LSS projects
- Leads root cause and breakdown analysis exercises
- Develops others by training frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization
- Identify gaps in performance, investigate root cause effectively and efficiently and implement counter measures to eliminate recurrence
- Administer company policies, procedures, and the collective bargaining agreement within the department
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably a B.S. in Science, Engineering, or Maintenance Technologies, or comparable work experience (at least 2+ years) in a high speed Manufacturing environment required, preferably maintenance experience in a food and beverage environment
- 2+ years work experience in a maintenance supervisory position or continuous improvement position
- Experience in food and beverage industry preferred
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal, team building, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrate computer proficiency: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, SAP/CMMS and Minitab are a plus.
- Proficiency in TPM or LSS
- Demonstrate ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to flex schedule to accommodate production needs (some weekends will be required)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement