- Design, document, and implement reporting dashboards models and tools to manage operational performance/business productivity for the Customer Supply Chain Commercialization and GTM teams
- Analyze data from multiple sources. Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data and provide insights and recommendations
- Participate in and contribute to various projects relating to sharing best practices, visualization standards, and community enablement for data visualization and analytics
- Communicate initiative findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Manages material workflow process to ensure item accuracy, integrated with SAP capabilities within the GDSN customer item publication processes
- Manages customer new item publication process through GDS GUI and creates metrics to monitor success.
- Interacts and develops an effective partnership with other team members, business customers, and other layers within the business to recommend, design, test, and implement new industry requirements related to GDS solutions
2 – 3 years data analytics experience
Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik)
Experience with databases and data systems (SQL, NoSQL, SAP, Essbase)
Ability to work in an agile and fluid working environment
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple workflows efficiently and effectively
Ability to communicate complex solutions and problems effectively
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement