Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
PepsiCo IT exists to shape, create and deliver technology capabilities to accelerate PepsiCo’s growth. Our vision is to power PepsiCo with the best talent and technology in the world..
The IT Strategy, Planning & Transformation (SP&T) team creates the PepsiCo IT strategy, and delivers insights and capabilities that transform IT. Our role in IT uniquely positions our associates to have end-to-end visibility regarding the future of our IT function and operating model, as well as integration with senior leaders across IT to drive the IT transformation. Come be a part of a strong, strategic team to deliver insights and capabilities that transform IT.
The IT Change Management Office Director will lead a team responsible for creating and maintaining the standard for change management methodology, tools and templates in support of the global IT transformation. While PepsiCo globally offers a set of change management method and templates, the IT Change Management Office Director will bring a set of experiences and evaluate what is already in place/developed to drive change management and change leadership and resiliency for PepsiCo IT.
A primarily internally-facing position, the IT Change Management Office Director will provide direction across IT transformation, the IT program management office (PMO) and CIO strategic initiatives with the objective to 1) develop and maintain an integrated change management strategy and roadmap, 2) develop change management skills & increase change leadership and resiliency across our global IT organization and 3) create and manage the standard for change management for the IT function.
This role reports into the SVP for IT Strategy, Planning and Transformation organization with direct linkage to the Transformation Management Office (TMO).
The job responsibilities include the following:
- Design and establish a change management office, set the integrated change strategy, change organizational design, and roadmap to transform the IT function
- Create the standard for change management methodology, tools and templates through evaluation what is already in place and tailoring and augmenting for IT.
- Develop a PepsiCo IT Change Leadership and Change Resiliency program to build change leadership and change management as a core competency across IT
- Coordinate and align IT change initiatives across IT Transformation Management Office (TMO), CIO Chief of Staff, and Corporate Communications embeds
- Align the change management methodology with project management office (PMO) to ensure consistency in change management work
- Engage key IT leaders and stakeholders to raise awareness of change management, the CMO & the governance process for support
- Provide change management SME to projects to set an example and prove the value, leveraging the buying power of working with change partners for augmenting staff when needed, and to change the culture to view change management as a integral part of project implementations
- Help set up the metrics of success for change management; measure and show change management results, successes via adoption scorecards, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of related change management experience including experience in building a similar type of global organization from the ground up
- Have experience with various OCM methodologies and application with a recommended and proven set successful tools and templates
- Experience in establishing adoption scorecards and metrics of success
- Comfortable in presenting workshops with leadership on transformational change
- Understands the concepts around building change capability and change resiliency as a competency
- Big picture expertise and ability to think strategically and convey leadership messages effectively while influencing and building global relationships at all levels.
- Global experience is required; consumer goods experience preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement