Over the next five years, eCommerce will drive significant contribution to growth in the Food & Beverage categories. To ensure PepsiCo is at the forefront of capturing this growth and viewed as world leader in eCommerce, we’ve created the Global eCommerce group to lead our transformation with accountability for strategy and operations for all eCommerce efforts across PepsiCo. Specifically in North America, we created a dedicated team with cross category responsibility to drive online sales and conversion for powerhouse brands such as Doritos, Lay’s, Pepsi, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Starbucks and more.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented marketer who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment to work on the North America eCommerce team. He/She will help PepsiCo meet its sales and share targets by leading campaign execution and analytics across digital channels on and off retailer platforms. He/she will also collaborate cross functionally to communicate learning and drive best practices on eCommerce media and marketing across all PepsiCo brands.
The role has several distinct responsibilities and priorities:
- Lead campaign execution for ecommerce marketing campaigns across various marketing channels including display, affiliate, on-site merchandising, and online promotions—continuously looking for ways to improve process and increase efficiency
- Assist in the development of ecommerce marketing, promotional and media plans and calendars across all of PepsiCo’s brands and business units, providing key analytical input to drive returns
- Partner with Shopper Marketing to align on key omni-channel programs and provide best practices for digital execution
- Manage creative process for digital marketing campaigns including writing creative briefs, providing creative feedback and securing creative approvals as necessary
- Analyze marketing campaigns and effectively communicate insights with sales, supply chain and other business partners
- Help improve ROI of marketing spend by optimizing media plans and channel strategies through analysis of past and current campaigns
- Partner with Finance team to maintain budget tracker, set-up purchase orders and process invoices for marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze competitive eCommerce marketing activities to identify areas of opportunity for PepsiCo
- 2+ years of eCommerce digital marketing experience
- Understanding of various digital marketing channels and corresponding KPI (Display, SEO, SEM, email)
- Strong project management skillset; highly organized with careful attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement