At PepsiCo Canada, we have great brands, great distribution systems and great quality products, all of which are led by great people! To ensure we stay on the path of delivering great results, it is important that we continue to develop a deep bench of talented leaders. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive in the PepsiCo environment.
The Finance Analyst will assume responsibility for the following:
- Subject Matter Expert for Sales Accounting processes and systems.
- Project Work including system and process enhancements.
- Lead cross-functionally with PFC headquarters and Field teams
- Support Sales team with training and ad hoc requests
- Execute period and quarterly close responsibilities including journal entries and reconciliations
- Support Sales Accounting team improving reporting, processes and documentation.
- Financial analysis Example: Rebate calculations.
- Identify areas for improvement in internal processes and system functionality. Make recommendations for implementation based on analysis of benefits and risks. Test and implement approved recommendations.
The Finance Analyst leverages their knowledge of Sales Accounting systems, processes and controls to drive efficiency and improve corporate profitability.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions
- Detail-oriented, efficient and organized
- Resourceful in the completion of projects, effective at multi-tasking
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent customer service skills and stakeholder relationship.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Collaboration skills with ability to influence
- Professionalism, initiative & drive for results
- Demonstrated abilities in designing and documenting processes, and process controls
- Project experience
- MS Office proficiency Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High Excel Skills (pivot tables, formulas, pivot charts)
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in Finance and IT
- Experience in Oracle Financials would be an asset
Job Type: Regular