Quaker Sales Senior Director- Growth Channels
As part of PepsiCo’s commitment to encouraging people to live healthier, we're committed to delivering products that offer more nutritional benefits while maintaining the same great taste, value and convenience that consumers love in our brands. This includes the recent establishment our Quaker-only sales team to drive continued growth.
The Quaker Sales leader for Growth Channels plays a key role in driving momentum and results in Convenience Store, Natural, E-Commerce and Away From Home Channels. This role leads a large team of 25 with 4 direct reports responsible for Growth Channel NR is $177MM (FDSV - $100MM, C-Store - $33MM, Natural/Distributors - $19MM, eCom-$25MM).
- Lead and develop Growth Channel teams Annual Operating Plans to deliver Net Revenue, Share Growth, Executional Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI), and Sales Targets Management
- Manage a team of customer managers dedicated to channel growth and execution within specific channels
- Develops winning partnerships with retail accounts and internal PepsiCo stakeholders by influencing and penetrating multiple levels within both organizations
- Ability to lead and collaborate cross functionally with Sales Planning, Category Management, Finance, Marketing, and Supply Chain to ensure delivery of relevant innovation and key initiatives
- Leads all aspects of customers’ joint business plan (JBP) process with Customer Managers, including strategic and tactical plans, while ensuring Sr. Leadership engagement
- Proactively identify and deconstruct and analyze business issues to develop strategic customer plans to drive the business
- Demonstrate strong leadership and significant influence management skills with the ability to gain credibility with Sr. Leadership while challenging the status quo
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from Executives and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic trends while balancing the needs of the internal business
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of sales experience; preferably in a consumer packaged goods organization
- A minimum of 5 years of people management experience
Preferred Skills & Capabilities:
- Exceptional people leadership and customer management skills
- Strong planning/organizing skills: capable of managing major projects simultaneously
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments across internal and external key stakeholders
- Strong analytics: ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan
- Solid understanding of financials including P&L impact of sales decisions
- Ability to solve problems by leveraging multiple function support (finance, supply chain, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support
- Understanding of grocery wholesalers and their operational priorities
- Strong computer and presentation skills: development of compelling stories and presenting those concepts to all levels of internal and external organizations
- Superior presentation skills, ability to present at all levels within customer and internal organization
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement