Drive the planning agenda of carbonated drinks portfolio ensuring quality delivery of strategic/operational plans and implementing the financial agenda of BU in collaboration with cross functional teams. Partnering with Business and supporting in tracking business priorities through close monitoring of key KPIs, pre and post evaluations of strategic options, funds tracking and providing analytical support to the business to develop and deliver on three muscles agenda. Preparation of CSD bottler financials and periodic reviews with business and Region teams. Support to business in projects entailing bottling network changes.
Business and Financial Strategy, Planning and Forecasting
- Facilitate and support the business in development of strategic plans, AOP & rolling forecasts through:
- Lead AOP/Forecast/SBP initiatives, business action plans and priorities
- Developing a balanced financial algorithm
- Developing economics to understand core business performance (Brand/package/Channel trends,etc.)
- Leading the financial and operational assessment of strategic options
- Coordinate the development of BU and operating budgets and financial targets.
- Review current progress towards achievement of AOP targets and support in development of contingency plans and corrective actions.
- Provide analytical support to BU to help in the diagnosis and resolution of key issues.
- Support analytical assessment & implementation of business innovations, revenue management & productivity opportunities in bottling operations.
- Effectively and efficiently deliver BU/Region Planning calendar ensuring quality and timely submissions throughout the planning cycle.
- Support decision making of launching new Category/Brand/Package/Channel
- Develop optimum Pack-price strategy
- Development of concentrate pricing formula
- Healthy and sustainable system profitability.
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Risks and opportunity analysis
- Support the business in evaluating and implementing innovations agenda through analytical assessment and supporting the business in aligning various stakeholders (e.g Bottling Partners, Stage gate, etc)
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to develop multi year memos and facilitate the approval process to secure business priorities.
- Provide analytical & planning support in development & achievement of performance targets through tracking year to date performance, understand variances and analyse business drivers for the same.
- Close monitoring and tracking of STB/A&M budgets to ensure effective utilization and risk management
- Support and co-ordinate development and/or delivery proposal presentation to prospective customers.
- Developing and forecasting detailed bottler P&L for each of the eight bottlers through estimating various revenue and cost items based on market intel and insights from various functions, etc.
- Monitoring and evaluation of financial health for all of the eight bottlers through monthly update of assumptions
- Reconciliation of financials with bottlers to eliminate gaps (if any) and benchmarking the financials with others in the system to raise confidence level on PI estimates.
- Detailed evaluation of taxation changes and scenario building exercises to support business in lobbying with the authorities to protect PEP interest
- Impact and sensitivity analysis of Strategic decisions taken by PEP
- Provide an accurate evaluation and analysis of current business results, opportunities and risks.
- Deliver value-added cross-functional planning support (e.g. cost to serve economic, channel profitability, etc.)
- Provide sales analysis, reporting and forecasting support to the BU
- Periodic volume and MC reporting, analysis and target setting.
- Funds tracking (G&A, A&M, Capex) and periodic update to senior management.
- Develop and communicate quarterly updates/outlooks.
- Develop and share ad hoc business analysis.
- 5-6 years of post-qualification experience in finance function of a reputable organization.
- Chartered Accountant / ACMA / ACCA
- Exposure to Oracle/ ERP
- Strong analytical skills and IT familiarity
- Strong leadership, communication, presentation and problem solving skills
- Financial Planning, Analysis & Forecasting
- Financial Process Management
- Customer Development & Marketing Mix
- Business Risk Assessment and Management
- Collaborating & Influencing
- Investments and budgets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Managing people and responsibilities
- Team leadership
- Project management
Job Type: Regular