¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Artificial Intelligence Manager
Main Purpose –
Lead and develop Artificial Intelligence agenda within LATAM's sector embedding models in Business process, defining strategies and resources priorization through Avant Gard methodologies and technology. Lead the COE for A.I. capability across sector working along with Academia, Agencies and Technology external champions.
Main Accountabilities –
- Lead and develop the strategy and roadmap for leveraging artificial intelligence platforms to solve PepsiCo's business problems
- Evaluate new artificial intelligence platforms for various use cases
- Formulate complex optimization problems using algorithmic OR (Operational Research) modeling
- Work with ambiguous business problems to drive results using AI/Machine learning techniques
- Analyze large complex, cross-functional problems and present analytical storyboards
- Evaluate new technologies, techniques, vendor partners, and introduce best practices to solve decision engineering/optimization/prescriptive analytics problems
- Develop stewardship model for base decision engineering frameworks/methodologies
- Responsible for implementation of proof-of-concepts/proof-of-value using decision engineering/optimization framework
- Collaborate with business relationship managers (BRMs) to assess readiness for deployment of the solutions
- Partner with other analysts and domain SMEs and provide advisory support for ongoing initiatives
- Lead and develop a team of A.I. specialist to expand capability across sector
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Education: PhD degree Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer science
- Experience: 8 years’ experience in statistical models’ development (Probabilistic graphical models, marketing Mix Models, Market Basket Analysis, Cannibalization Models, Share of Market Forecast Models, General and Bayesian Regressions). Database management and programming capabilities. 2+ years research or development experience related to data analytics including the usage of relevant tools and software packages. Knowledge on cloud-based data analytics platforms / tools, like MapReduce, Storm, Spark
- English: 100 % Oral and written
- Tools: Programming capabilities, and Statistical and big volume data software management (SPSS, SAS, R/RStudio, Visual Basic, C++, JMP, Advisor, Microstrategy) Visualization Software (Tableau, Quickview) Deep Learning, Language Processing, Computer Vision, AI solutions –Robotic Process Automation, Video Analytics, AI platforms – IBM, Google, Amazon, IPsoft, Data tech: Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Aster, Spark
Job Type: Indefinido