Senior Category Analyst – C&G Channel: Wawa & Sheetz
Demand Accelerator represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. This approach allows us to build best-in-class capabilities, develop deep functional expertise, and offer focused programs to drive growth with our customers. The Demand Accelerator will help PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights, as well as, personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
The Senior Category Analyst on the Category Leadership team is part of PepsiCo‘s Demand Accelerator Organization. This role is responsible for leveraging syndicated data and advanced analytics to identify opportunities that meet the needs of shoppers, our customers, and PepsiCo Beverages. This person will be accountable for assessing and analyzing business performance and partnering with the Sales organization in developing strategic business priorities.
- Knowledge and experience in syndicated POS, Household Panel, and/or Retailer Shopper Card data
- Manage and leverage multiple data sources (e.g. IRI/Nielsen, InfoScout, Kantar, etc.) to monitor and diagnose brand & business issues, identify information needs, and make actionable recommendations
- Leverage data and insights to develop optimized space and assortment strategies, then work with Demand Accelerator partners to validate planograms
- Develop and manage weekly/monthly reporting, scorecarding, and business performance
- Regularly present learnings and insights as a basis for strategic decision making and planning across marketing initiatives, strategic business plan development
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to provide key insights to drive strategy and growth
- Influence the customer through data and insights to grow both their business and PepsiCo’s Beverage business
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of relevant insights and analytic experience with a consumer packaged goods company or syndicated data vendor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to translate complex data into actionable insights
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels in the organization in a motivating, influencing manner
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal partners to drive results and leverage best in class insights and tools
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Requires a high level of analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Must be proficient with PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with JDA is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement