Are you ready to explore PepsiCo and be part of this iconic multinational? Be part of interesting projects aligned to your field of study? Seize the day for real life on the job training? Work and learn from the best coaches? Compete for best intern award? Participate in capability building sessions that will enrich your skills and help you create your network?
If you're looking for an unforgettable & unique internship/ coop opportunity in Riyadh, you have come to the right place!
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited is pleased to announce its Internship/ Coop Program that will be for 8 to 12 weeks starting from July in Supply Chain, HR, Finance, IT & Health and Safety.
PepsiCo Saudi Snacks For Foods Limited established in 1995 with 3 plants in Jeddah, Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
- Students graduating in 2019.
- Saudi National.
- English fluency.
- GPA: Min Good or equivalent to Good.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Previous internship experience is a plus.
- For Supply Chain Internship: Engineering Majored in (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Software & Computer Science).
- For IT/ Health & Safety Internship : IT Major.
- For HR Internships: Business Administration Majors (Management, Human Resources).
- For Finance Internships: Finance or Accounting Major
Please note that all applications need to be completely filled in order to be considered. Hurry up and apply before April 30th indicating the department where you want to intern! Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation