PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering products to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores.
- Wage: $30.46
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirms high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Deliver product to scheduled customers
- Stock and rotate product on store shelves and displays and in coolers and vending equipment
- Build small displays and set up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Generate invoices and maintain responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Merchandise all accounts to standard
- Complete fully and accurately all necessary paperwork
- Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and productive manner
- Follow the direction of the Delivery Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED required
- Must have valid AZ/Class 1
- CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator's Registration) certificate required
- Neat appearance and strong customer service skills required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift/carry 45-50 lbs. frequently 8-10 hours a day
- Must be able to push/pull 50-250 lbs
- Must be able to perform frequent bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to perform frequent reaching over shoulder, waist level, and from the floor
- Must be able to work shifts and overtime as required
Job Type: Regular