We're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada , we believe our people are at the core of our business. As a Sales Merchandising Representative , you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results?
Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving?
Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
As a Sales Representative, you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by executing exceptional sales & customer service within your territory, selling the world’s best known brands!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Selling and executing national and local promotions
- Developing assigned accounts to achieve sales, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets
- Utilizing marketing materials to stimulate sales
- Providing excellent service to assigned accounts to create and maintain goodwill with all customers
- Merchandising product sections and building exciting displays to grow sales
- Working closely with the PBC delivery department to ensure effective service
- Monitoring and reporting on competitive activity
- Successful completion of High School (or equivalent) required
Bachelor's degree an asset
One - two years of fact-based direct selling experience an asset, but will train the right candidate
Food Service or Consumer Products experience preferred
Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills
Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite
Solid oral presentation skills required
Possess a valid driver's license and own vehicle
Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job involved in display building, and merchandising our products
You will be required to stay overnight in rural communities from time to time. The company will cover the reasonable cost of accommodation and meals.
Job Type: Regular