Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Store Person on the Night Shift at our Wiri manufacturing site.
Your positive attitude, good attendance, and excellent work ethic will be recognised and rewarded and you will have the opportunity to be a key part of a strong and supportive team. At Bluebird we offer a safety first, health and wellbeing focused work environment and we are committed to recruiting, training, developing and retaining high quality people.
- Health and Saftey
- Support Target Zero by using the primary tools such as Safety Always, Accident Never.
- Support QA department initiatives in; housekeeping schedule/audits, food Safety, pest control etc.
- Constantly reinforce Quality conscious culture.
- Through coordination with Inventory system and control staff, support procedures/processes/initiatives to ensure short deliveries, over deliveries, damaged on delivery, out of date specification, picker errors are minimised.
- Resolve stores issues quickly and effectively.
- Support Shift manager and Despatch coordinator to implement procedures/processes/initiatives to ensure ongoing excellence in Retail, Commercial, Route & Vending segments.
- Timely & documented communication with Despatch Team regarding shortages / delays / misses.
- Effective communication with all shifts and other departments.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience
- Reach truck forklift experience.
- The ability to work autonomously.
- Computer literate
- Customer focussed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- SAP WM
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the Bluebird team.
Bluebird’s job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Job Type: Regular